Safe Haven Foundation is a non-profit organization driven by its mandate to support women through their fertility journey.
They focus on providing support to women dealing with Infertility, and repeated Miscarriages. Participants find it helpful to learn new coping skills, as well as find comfort in meeting and sharing with others who are facing the same fertility challenges.
Part of their objectives is to provide equal access to financial assistance to those who cannot afford infertility treatments.
We seek to change the lives of women finding it hard to conceive or sustain full-term pregnancies.
We are a foundation that supports women on their trying to conceive journeys to parenthood through providing support, raising awareness through education and information sharing and provide equal access to infertility treatments
- To encourage those facing infertility not get discouraged, have faith in God while reviewing every possible treatment and alternative.
- To encourage and offer peer support to those who are facing general problems of infertility.
- To offer guidance and counseling services to Women faced with Infertility, Miscarriages and other Genotype problems.
- To provide a safe haven for women to meet up and share experiences with others dealing with similar challenges while being sensitive to their struggles and trials on a monthly basis.
- To work towards removing the stigma around infertility and educate the populace on the reasons why couples have fertility challenges as well as the options available.
- To raise funds to provide free medical treatments for women with fertility challenges who cannot afford to pay for these treatments.
Follow the link for more information on the Safe Haven Foundation in Gambia