Your Doctor may suggest a few tests.

For example:
• A sperm test (semen analysis) of the male partner.
• A blood test to check that ovulation occurs in the female partner. This measures the hormones responsible for the menstrual cycle. Estrogen, Progesterone and FSH.
• Blood test for both partners to screen of sexually transmitted diseases
• Possibly other tests, depending on any other symptoms that you may have. For example, an scan and or x ray of the womb,